What if there were a painless, inexpensive, drug-free therapy that could cure gluten intolerance and other allergies?
What if the same practice could address issues like Lyme disease, asthma, bronchitis, hormone imbalances, Crohn’s disease, even cancer?
Would you want to know how it works, ask questions about what it could do for you or those you care about, see it done so you could draw your own conclusions?
In a seven-part online course, alternative health pioneer Johan Boswinkel will introduce a radically different view of how the body heals by showing how the organs and glands interact and why the conventional approach with its laser focus often overlooks the fundamental level where treatment can be most successful.
Dates: Saturdays, June 9 and 23; July 7 and 28; August 18 and 25; September 1
Time: 10 a.m.–noon PDT, 1-3 p.m. EDT
(Money should not stand in the way of promoting healing and happiness. OdeNow offers a “Pick Your Price” model that lets you choose to pay $450/$400/$350 for the course, as your budget allows. Not available in Euro.)
*If you miss a session, the recorded version will be posted online and a link sent out by e-mail the following week, allowing you to catch up
What you will learn in each session
The course covers seven key areas:
1. Stomach and intestines
- Whiplash and stomach malfunction
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic appendicitis
- Food poisoning
- Fluid retention and obesity
- Fluid retention is caused by excess sodium that disturbs the sodium/potassium balance
- The kidneys regulate the sodium/potassium balance
- Malfunction of the gallbladder often has an emotional background
- Stomach, gallbladder and bladder involvement
4. Chronic fatigue
- The lack of intestinal flora and the relationship with chronic appendicitis
- Liver problems
- Exhausted adrenal glands
- External magnetic fields and electron spin inversion
5. Muscular diseases
- Strength of the muscles
- Cramping of the muscles
- Most cancers are caused by hormonal problems
- Environmental toxins lead to malfunctioning of glands
7. Heart disease
- Heart attacks are caused by too much acidity in the heart muscle
- Malfunction of the parathyroid glands causes calcification of the arteries
- Anti-tetanus vaccination causes malfunction of the parathyroid glands
Who should attend
- Everyone who wants to know how to take care of their health and the health of their loved ones.
- People who are considering the 20-day training to become biontology therapists. This course is an ideal introduction to this new and innovative healing system.
What you’ll get out of the course
- A better and more holistic understanding of the way our bodies function
- A healthier body and a healthier lifestyle
About Johan Boswinkel
Johan Boswinkel studied economics, medicine, psychology, homeopathy and acupuncture and worked in the banking and travel industries before changing his career path in the early 1980s after discovering the work of the German physicist Fritz Albert Popp and Russian embryologist Alexander Gurwitsch. Both scientists discovered that cells emit an extremely faint light and that this light directs the body’s biochemical processes. Boswinkel built the first machine to measure and repair the body’s light emissions in 1983. Boswinkel is the founder of the Institute of Applied Biophoton Sciences, which offers biontology training for those interested in becoming therapists. Biophoton therapy is also taught at the Medical University of Graz in Austria. Boswinkel recently established an office in San Francisco and is offering biontology training programs in the U.S.
Praise for Johan Boswinkel’s Biophoton Therapy
“I’ve tested and used Boswinkel’s therapy for a wide variety of ailments, and it works.”
–Dr. Finn Waaler, General Practitioner and Acupuncture Practitioner, Oslo, Norway
“I had Lyme disease for 34 years, and despite all my knowledge of alternative therapies, I never found a solution. Boswinkel’s therapy cured me of the disease.”
—Hanneke Westenberg, Alternative Health Practitioner, the Netherlands